In order to get the most out of MoHaWK – you need to review the data that is inputted in each round.
The purpose of MoHaWk is to drive quality improvement – so look at the performance in each indicator and identify if there are elements that need to occur within your services practice. In particular, it is important that you review the scores from each round – have you improved or has practice slipped for a reason. You can do this by pulling off your Round reports
Many services use their data:
- Discuss data results in team meetings to get ideas of where improvements need to be made
- Use the data in presentations to their Board to demonstrate effectiveness
- Creating professional reports for customers / tender documents
- Demonstrate turnaround times and customer satisfaction to managers and customers
- Evidence for some SEQOHS standards